Finally the weekend!
And yes, I am using Richard's Mac again... n therefore the boring colour!
I got the "telemarketing" job! kekkeke... Started training since Wednesday... Waking up at 7am is not easy for me manz! training started at 8.45 Wed till 4.30pm. Phew, early off~ Thursday started at 9.30 let us off at 5.15 coz we started late, therefore leave later too... Friday started at 10, but left at 6pm... Next monday, should be the last of our training, start at 11am, leaving at 6pm... Tuesday would officially be on the floor calling i think...
Wednesday as I went home earlier... got the card from post office to collect a package... i knew it was my ebay purchase!!!! Reach home at 5.10, change within 5minutes... ran out the door down crockford to bay st... reach post office at 5.20 but realised it has already closed!!!!! GRRRRRR... looked over to pets wonderland! Still open... ran over... n got mself 3 more white clouds... Selena gave me baby ones!!!!! =D They were really cute!!! Only that when i got home... I realise one of them swims sideways... its reall amusing... n it has been doing so for the pass 3 days.. so maybe its born that way, or I hope it recovers... xoz its eating... and its quite happy with swimming ard that way... just amusing!
Oh... and chris.... my fishy~ no need anger mgmt anymore... they are all in peace now.... kekekekek...
Friday got a call from "ink clothing" FOR AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that! So meeting Robyn at the lygon branch at 10.30am tuesday of the coming week!!!! So excited!!!! CAnt wait!!!! I thank GOD the minute I got the call from them manz! Prays my friends! Prayers! n never doubt it when u ask for something! It will come! Got the telcom job from prayers... and now an interview!!!! Just hope that my roster is alright for me to work retail... Will get it on monday so *fingers cross* we shall see... And for those who knows me... as u already know, i really like ink clothings! Thou alannah hill or third millenium didnt call, I m happy with ink manz!!!! I go crazy over their stuff!
The only negative thing is both Richard n I are ill... =P Richard has stomch flu i think... I was recovering from my sore throat... but coz accompany dear Richard to the hospital at 2.30 in the morning... and stayed there till 9.30am... and i dun get the bed... n everyone knows i need my sleep... I became "more ill" again... oh well.... I'm just excited about next week's work and interview! =D
Went to buy mcdonalds today to support the donation. $1 from a big mac is given to ill children.. So we bought a meal and one extra big mac... shared b/w me and Richard... Then we went to pets wonderland to buy "cycle" to promote more good bateria as my nitrate and nitrite is getting too high... Richard took my water sample for testing on thursday so when i clled Sue during my work break... she told me to get cycle... =D Its all good!!!
Come to think of it... doing the customer service test with the recruitment agent was good... coz after the figure was put into my resume... I finally got an interview for retail work!!!! =D
Thank GOD!!!! Thank you GOD!!!!
muakz muakz muakz muakz muakz... =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Karen - CONGRATS ZON!!! I hope you get the job at INK!! I'm so thankful for everything too, though my job searches are not confirmed yet! hehehe! But thank god, we are putting one foot in the door to our careers. Congrats again, and we should do a small celebration too! Kekekeke...
Post a Comment