Enter my warp world of typing anything and everything I like, on my mind, in my imagination, about my practicality and impracticality, surrounding my idealistic wayz......
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Mystery of the missing fish.
I have 6 white clouds... but then suddenly today there is only 5 left!!!!!??????????????? *puzzled*
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ooooooo.......your fish ninja-ded. monster must have ate it.
Spontaneous combustion. That's my take. Even though your fish live in a tank of water. Somewhere, somehow, in the world, spontaneous combustion must have happened in the water at some point. :P
Very few I share this site with, and those of you who come pass I welcome you...
Just a girl trying to make a difference in her own little ways. Who likes the taste of Chambord & Dewar's Aberfeldy. Who tries to see the world @ e tips of her fingers? Loves polka dots, stripes, checks, edwardian, victorian with a modern touch. Loves white oriental lilies; white calla lilies; white king protea; white magnolia & white roses. Love the smell and taste of fresh white bread. Opens the window to the smell of fresh rain. Would love to enjoy some galantry in life too.
2 comments:
ooooooo.......your fish ninja-ded. monster must have ate it.
Spontaneous combustion. That's my take. Even though your fish live in a tank of water. Somewhere, somehow, in the world, spontaneous combustion must have happened in the water at some point. :P
Post a Comment