I am suspecting that i have a free ticket, RETURN ticket back to Singapore... or I could choose to go to ShangHai, or HK, or Bangkok, or Denpasar, n one more.. dun remember which was it... How could i get such a tic... frequent flyer points baby, frequent flyer points... it paid off in the end... but of course, all credit goes to God, n my dad who paid for all my ticket $$$. *BIG grinz*
To all who don't know yet, I have moved... n yes again... I m so sick n tired... hopefully gonna stay here for a while before I have to move AGAIN! Its a smallish apartment at South Melbourne BUT i've got my own toilet! How cool! There is the view of the botenical garden, the shrine, and even the MCG... from my bedrm window, I get the sea view too! Wicked! God bless... =D But its really quite the small... smallest wardrode i've ever had throughout uni... but i'm contented... *peaceful smile*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Photos of the new place please!
babe... as stupid as i may sound... the fact that i m doing my master in IT now... *raise eyebrow* I have problem figuring out how to put photos on my bloggie... that is y it is still so empty... *sulkz* n i think after Google took over, I cant even play around with colours on the text...
help??
Ahmmm... Try Photobucket at www.photobucket.com or Flickr at www.flickr.com. Once you sign up, upload your pics and the rest should be pretty self-explanatory. I think.
Yeah. Photobucket. That's what I use too! - Karen
Post a Comment