I don't think as deep as I used to.
I don't speculate as much as I should.
I've lost touch of my deep thoughts and sights.
I'm less passionate.
I contradict & in constant conflict in my mind
But I'm happier.
I'm more sane.
I'm avoiding depression...
Am I in denial?
I don't know?
I don't want to know?
Darkness scares me sometimes...
n no, its not the night i'm talking about.
Its the fragment that I can try to understand a person's dark side or even appreciate the beauty of dark aesthetics that scares me.
I avoid.
For years now, i love white.
The purity of white.
The cleanliness of white.
The positivity I absorb from it,
and the happiness I attain from it.
I miss my muchee, my karrot, my miss El, n my tom tom...
(puts a mental note to give karrot, El, tom a nick close to heart)...
My comfort & my Joy...
I snuggles up to you and curl up like the bambino(means "baby" in italian) you call me.
Come stai? molto bene? I miss you.
I can be as raw and as honest with both of you coz you have prove you don't use it against me and have always holds me close through the years. Hasn't ditch me, open up to me and shared your lifes with me, always made the effort to keep in contact, have always been as honest as a friend can be, n never used me.
*hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh dear.
You'll get out of this. Don't we always? And especially you, being the strong Zon you are.
So don't worry too much, because we're right here by your side.
*hugs*
I am reminded of the quote: this, as all things will pass... I'm waiting for it to pass...
my dearest Bambi, you still have depth of mind, perhaps more so now because you've honed the complexities and developed a wiser mind by clinging to the positive. And I am certain that you have the sensibilities to know what is real, and to be discerning about reality; and that you have realised that being realistic is far from being pessimistic as some people get confused between the two...Just regroup and focus on achieving clarity of mind, as well as making healthy choices and actions, and peaceful thoughts will ensue once more. And when you want us to to be beside you to hold your hand and walk you through it, we will; and if you want us to let you be, we will be behind you always, like a guarding safety net.
Much love to my Bambi
Post a Comment