Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Things I'm looking forward to...

1. Il Divo, "The Promise" album this Nov

2. Another soon to be trip to Dandenongs for scones, Shepard's pie & tea!

3. Another soon to be trip to "Brown Brothers Epicurean Centre" for mouth watering food & wine...

4. Me starting & finishing "Amber Spyglass" soon, the last book of "His Dark Materials" - Philip Pullman

5. Me starting & finishing "Brisingr" soon, the last book of "Inheritance Cycle" - Christopher Paolini

6. Cirque Du Soleil, "Dralion" April 2009, VIP entry here I come! With Lexie, Richie, Chris & Ching...

7. Hopefully Australia Open Jan 2009

8. MY HK/London/Europe trip June 2009! Which consist of Yue's wedding, seeing PLC girls residing in HK, Rhian & Kerry in UK, Wimbledon, Da Vinci Tour, and visiting Gaeta's gorgeous beach and seeing Tomomi again.

9. If I can get tix to Australian Ballet Production of Sleeping Beauty, it will be Sept 2009


I'm going to make my 27th year a memorable one... ;)

God bless everyone.

No comments: