Monday, March 21, 2005

The Pea Concept

CHing Ee celebrated her birthday last week, 19th of March I think... anywayz, she wanted to go Karaoke and so Karen, Jun, Me and Richard went. In the middle of it all, I heard "Pea". Turned my head and Karen was telling Ching Ee that I'm her sweet pea ZoN in her livejournal. And from that, Ching Ee with her "Pink Pink" or "Bing Bing"... became "Pea Pea" for my case... And I actually dun mind it... I'm weird I know... I like to be loved... hahahaha... And Karen still makes my day with her "Sweet Pea ZoN". *Suckerrrrrrrrr* Yes, I'm a sucker i know... but so wat~ As long as I m happy... =p

Thank u Thank u... I'll be here all week... ;p

2 comments:

April said...

Ah. Finally an update. Heh...

Anonymous said...

PP!!!
heheheh...fungus has grown in ur blog already...