Okie Folks! Finally yar... posting a post to let all ya concerning friends of mine to know i m still alive, and also those who got a lot of time to surf surf, to read read... kekekeke...
1st gotta comment on bloggie! I have a feeling that it is after they sold it to google that now I cannot change font colours! grrrr... anywayz...
I gotta move again! YES AGAIN!
I hardly get the internet access coz my dear Richard has taken over the task of house searching while i pull my hair out at uni. Chris u can relate ya... We have drag too long this semester to start doing homework! Better pull up some socks soon... *go find socks in her drawers and pulls them up her piggy legs*
okay.. that is the cracky whacky me when i try to do case analysis at 3.30 in the morning... heeeeeeee...
Alright, i better sign off now before i scare anyone of u off my site... =p
Cheerio all~
And muakz muakz muakz muakz muakz to all~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment