The fact that I feel contented now that I have found the person that completes me, or I think the person completes me... is that normal? Contented that no longer requires seeking, searching, going after etc... Is that the norm? Or I am just one of those who is like "since u have found what u wanted, so u start finding something else to board over". Or have I been so used to being single, n having no "partner" to fill my space... Why do people do that, or its possibly just me?!? That since there is nothing to fussy about now, I go find something else to fuss about... Then does that mean that I am an attention seeker!!??!! Or is it just the lifestyle that I have grown up in, and now grown into and I have become a person constantly having the need to have problems in my life, that I need to solve. So i am not a attention seeker but a person constantly needing to solve problems or a person assuming problems are constantly in her life is the norm. So does that mean that I possibly have a low self esteem and am negative to think that my life will always have problems? And I am not comfortable being just contented... hhmmm... And possibly I think too much too... And possibly I have been reading, listening, watching too much stuff on psychology and self analysis! Oh, or maybe its in my nature to analyse that I always want to analyse and so i constantly cross examine myself to see if there is anything i can improve but caught in the middle of a war going on inside my head where it tells me that, "u also have to just accept who u r and be at ease!!??" Possibly seriously going nuts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment