Saturday, July 31, 2004

Silly Blog network...

Stupid blog told me that I could not post my previous posting due to some error n i could not see my posting on my blog... So! I had to squeeze my brain juice out and try to recall every single word I have typed. And now I've got 2 similar posting... geeze...

4 comments:

animem@trix said...

can't you just edit the previus blog? it always worked for me...

DL said...

my dear classmate... as u already know something call lazy... cannot be bothered editing 2 msg to fit into one after squeezing my brain juice out for the 2nd one... hahaahhahha... so tired from sleepless nights (due to monster) and the infinite assignments piling up!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Anonymous said...

A blog on my birthday? hmmm ... Whats with the nature of writing thoughts and feelings online for all to @@? An expression of ...?

DL said...

who is this manz? when posting anontmous.. pls do leave a name... its not an expression of anything... cant ppl just blabber wat they wat? the freedom to just crap n crap n crap... n if ppl want to read... go ahead... if not that's fine by me... it doesnt make a difference...