I came on to my blog and realise I've got another comment! Yayyyy! hahhahaaha... *going nuts* But also realise that the anonymous person didnt leave her name! but calls me Jie... hhmm... so I am suspecting its Bec... cos she is the only one that calls me that and the only little sis I acknowledge n offically accepts... Identify yourself! Is that u Becky??? :P
Went out 4 only an hour! to get myself waxed(phew, finally i feel clean!) And the damage has been done at home... ggrrrrrr... the last 3 times was at least 5 hours, damage done i can understand... but 1 hour! THE MONSTER IS STRIPPING ME OF MY LIFE!!! Ju... U r right... I m mad... i look mad, i sound mad, i am mad! The brat chewed up my fav converse slippers that Dad bought for me when I was still in High school... n again manage to chew on shoe boxes n took out shoes... and again! MY LEATHER SHOE!!!!! arggggg............ *calms herself down* I have given up trying to teach him a lesson... Tried not feeding him dinner! Tried scolding him till my voice cracks! Tried being nice to him n talk to him... Even tried the most inhuman way of wacking him! And Yes Ju, possibly if this continues, I will call u 1 day, 1 fine day, and say: "Ju, monster spoke back to me yesterday!" or "Ju, I bark n communicated with Monster yesterday!" geeeezeeeeee... argggg...
ok... *tidying her hair, straighten her top, press her pants* alright, everything is fine now... Anywayz its only another day after today that MOnsTer's owner will FINALLY return! And I ONLY have 1 more day to pull thru n I m FREEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok... *tidy her hair, straighten her top, press her pants again*
Alright, that's bout enough blabbing for now...
*huggiez* to my baby and lotsa *muakz* to follow... cant wait till tmr night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment