I want to run and feel freedom,
I want to stay and exploit your love,
I want to give but unsure of my love,
I want to dictate and move on,
I want to keep it quiet,
and then fade away.
I see greener pastures and I dun care what's realistic
I think twice about feelings and take on a new strategy...
Its not right
to feel this way,
to act this way,
to do this way
But I don't care.
Ignorance comes,
Ignorance goes,
Sensibility resides,
and sensibility leaves,
I yearn to leap over the mountains and see beyond,
I yearn to feel safe and not explore too far...
I crave the adventures of leaving a simple life,
I love the simple things - the scent of morning dew in the air...
I want to take chances,
I want to take risks,
I want to feel safe,
I want to feel secure,
I want to fly,
I want to be idealistic,
I want to make a difference...
I don't want to run the rat race,
I don't want to be hurt,
I don't want restriction,
I don't want to be realistic,
I don't want a set rules,
I don't want limits,
I don't want to draw the line...
I'm fickle
and I like it this way,
but I don't show it,
And you don't know,
Until I wrote this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Karen: power~~~
Post a Comment