Wednesday, October 06, 2004

qouting from songs... stages of my life...

I'm not a perfect person... There's many things I wish I didnt do... I never meant to do those things to you...
- The reason

Do you want me... like I want you... or am I standing still... with the scenary passing me by... I feel broken down... Do you need me, like I need you...
-Standing still

It a damn cold night... trying to figure out this life...
- I'm with you


I havent ever really find a place that I call home... I never stick around quite long enough to make it... I apologise a once again I'm not in love... but its not as if i mind your heart ain't exactly breaking...
- life for rent


I am talking in images... unless u fully understand wat happened during the different stages of my life... u wont understand y i chose these quotes to use...
luv, ZoN


No comments: