Tuesday, October 12, 2004

My DAY... My FEET... My MIND...

Karen dear just made my night when I realised that she named me "sweet pea: ZoN" in her livejournal site... so niceeeeeeee... hahaha... lotsa *huggiez* to dearie Karen~

Well, my day... horrible horrible group work... after assuring everyone that a video camera is arranged, it turned out to be a digital camera!!! And it just doesn't record up to 15 minutes!!! DURHZ!!!!!! Rhian almost blew her top... we went to 108 level 3 information counter to ask if we could rent a video camera... we were directed to the hire centre in the main campus... so not trusting any other groupmates!!! Chris and I went up to the main campus. But before we head off, to rang our Lecturer to inform him that we had to have his permission to book a room (very very late to do so!) The groupmate who suggested booking a room never took the initiative to do so!

So off we walked up to the main campus; the video cameras were all rented out... walked over to carlton library building to try our luck with the multi-media department, and of course we cant borrow; Chris called his fren and we then walk over to franklin st to get a web cam!... and then rush back to 108... and we did that within 30 minutes!!!!! in my dress slippers!!!! OUCH! Geeze... Tot that I might just wear formal just in case the other groupmates cant present... but after staying up till 3am doing everything the other groupmates (except chris and rhian) should have done... and them not having the video camera prepared!!!!! I cant be bothered presenting...

To top it up, our lecture gave us a piece of his mind about doing room booking so late... well, technically speaking its not our fault... as much as we have to manage the group... but like he said, we are all postgraduate students!!!! THEy DO NOT NEED BABY SITTING!!!!!

I left when they started to run the recording of the presentation... I had to leave as it was already 3.30pm and i have an appointment at the gym at 4pm. Booked myself in to get an assessment done. SO GLAD I WAS WEARING RUNNERS THEN... OUCH! MY FEET... oh well... it was quite an enjoyable experience...

Went home to change... Brought Monster to the park... Brought Monster home... Went to Albert Park for dinner... Upon reaching home, I had a fight with Rich... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr... havent spoken to him ever since I step into the house... He went to bed really early.... I cant! coz i still need to work on a stupid 4k word essay that the topic had to be change (on saturday) and research had to be done again!!! And I cannot be bothered with Rich... he probably thinks I m super unappreciative... Watever... I'm tired... really tired from all these...

But Karen Babe~ You made my day~~~ *hugz*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen: Hehehe! I'm glad I made someones day! I don't always get to do that! Hahaha...

animem@trix said...

hmm... you should actually work on your 4k word report instead of writing this blog.

hmm... i should actually work on my 4k word report instead of reading this blog (and commenting it as well).

Good luck to you (and me) >.<