Thursday, September 22, 2005

2nd day @ Leghorne Rouge & 2nd present from Gi!!!

Yesterday was my 2nd day at work... AND I LOVE MY JOB! This sounds weird I know... How can a well educated girl be so excited over an easy beesy job like being a retail sales girl... well... that's me... i love the fashion industry and am just glad i fit into the culture, not judge upon and that someone is willing to take me in and train me! *beams* But as usual... its really tiring with the sales going on and rushes of crowd just flock in after one crowd leaves.

Today... I went to the post to pick up a parcel i missed from the "O o O Mr Postman" coming over... (if anyone doesnt know... its a carpenters song) And when i got it and open it... its from regina.. another birthday present! And she has already given me my Harry Potter book! This time! its a delicate pair of 18k white gold earrings! And they are gorgeous! Absolutely what I wanted! *beams beams*

No comments: