Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Self-centered post

I have a heartache i cant describe... U know, one of those sour feeling that your heart is sucking your chest in? Well that is how it feels to me... Maybe i have finally gave in to the differences and have it in my face all the time rather than looking for other positive treads or behaviour and keep hoping that something might change to relieve the whole situation. The tension becomes more. Therefore finally decided to stay with the decision i made.

I have my freedom of speech. I have my freedom of saying what I want in my own blog and not be judge. Coz probably half the things i yek about in here has not beed through my brains. And if its my journal, y cant i yek...

have i became so weary of everything around me, everything I'm meant to say and everything I'm suppose to say? That i have became weary of me? i still have to hold my head up, be confident to cope with the now demanding requirements of the corporate hiring regime... So that i can put a roof on top of my head and food in my mouth... So what is wrong with me trying to be a stronger person... Do i always have to show my weak, fragile and vulnerable side - so people can take advantage of, when they know I have that part of me?

I just want to be happy, feeling strong makes me happy, makes me feel like I can acomplish anything (with the help of God of course), makes me try to think positive... so is it so hard to understand that this is a huge and important part of me?

4 comments:

DL said...

hhmm... corking? thanx... cholestrol??? u have no idea what this posting is about do u? or are u just spamming...

DL said...

STOP SPAMMING... :S

Anonymous said...

Stop advertising here, it's lame and impolite.

It's your blog dear, this is your space. You can write whatever you want to in your space.

It's good that you are sticking to the decision you made. There's nothing with trying to be a stronger person, we are all trying to be.

We are only human.

DL said...

Thank you for your encouragement~ *huggiez*