Wednesday, September 07, 2005

To APRIL, GRACE & KAREN~ & ANYONE who read this blog~

THis is following the comments from my previous blog~ Realise i gotta reply to a few people... esp one that I tot was missing! hehehe...

1st up April dearest~ I TOT YOU WERE MISSING!
I tried leaving msn msg but never returned any msg... *sulk* so i convinced myself that you were busy... As you can see that I do not have a digital camera... and all i can make do is my pathetic phone... hehehe... photos gotta wait unless Ching ee wants to loan me hers! *evil grin* heheheh... BUT enjoy the current photos on my blog... they are proper digital cam~ hehehehe... which i downloaded from my various sources... hehehe...

2nd - Gracie~ YES! FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH!
i only love the egg mayo!!!!! cant be compromised! I grew up with egg mayo thinking that that is the only type until i came to aust... *crap* went thru a few "praise" mayo to realise that its not the case... *duh* stupid me...

saving the best for last - Karen
Me mE!! Waffles!!!! MAx brenner or belgium is fine with me! But u should come with me to try the belgium one... so chewy! Yum~ hhmmmmm... and normal icing topping is $2... with choc is $3... but its so so worth it~ Your pick... let me know!


Huggiez to all who replied... you guys made my day... for a moment I tot only 2 people read my blog - Chris & Karen...

April dear - dun give up on me... *puppy eyes*
heheheh...

Tat all Folks...
Zonique~

No comments: