Thursday, September 22, 2005

Mum...

last night mum called me to let me know Gi is going to buy her dinner for her birthday and she in turn will treat Gi to the movies. Awww... Then she is going to vietnam to travel in Oct too... Nice... she should enjoy herself now~ =D She also told me that Gi ask her what she bought me for my birthday and told Gi what she got me. Since she did not give me anything anything for 18 or 21... she wanted to get me something for my 24th. I didnt want her to waste that money on me during those years actually but since a mother's love is so great... we went shopping for jewellery and I eventually settle for something simple and not too expensive. =D She then went on to mention that how time flies and a small insurance policy that she bought with the post or something like that is due for renewal~ And it was 5 yrs ago when she bought it from them as it did not require monthly/yearly payment and yet it still generate interest and if something happens to her, she is still covered... THEN it started...

She started telling me where her policies are kept... where is put small little memorable things... what she has got rid off so she wont have that many things for people to settle for her after she leaves... etc... i'm just in denial... I do not want to hear things like this... I do not want to feel like she is preparing for her old age and even death! so she is telling me all these things so i know where to find things when she is gone. I CANNOT handle it! NO i CANT! NOT NOW! Dear lord... pls...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, no. Of course not now. Don't worry.