Sunday, September 11, 2005

Venting my warp opinion...

Is it so wrong of me to feel that HE behaves "hooligan"ish after he have a few glasses to drink? So maybe he is not drunk... but his behaviour is bad... or maybe his behaviour is just bad IN MY POINT OF VIEW. Or maybe I just trigger all his bad behaviour lor... So I'm a freak that am not accepting of people's behaviour. Or I just cant accept how man behave lor... Therefore I'm quite happy calling myself an ASEXUAL.

I'm just venting my warp opinion. everyone can disagree with me... I'm unreasonable as usual and a party pooper, difficult etc... and like HE said... "dont talk to me la"... I wont... and I don't care... I've got too many assignments to do...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I was just talking to my friend in Singapore, Ronn, about asexuality.

And she was saying that she is asexual now coz she doesn't see the need to have sex anymore.

And I was telling her that lesbian death bed does happen to monogamous couples, like yours truly.

And then YOU start talking about being asexual! Man, I think it's a Virgoan thing, coz Ronn is a virgo too (18th Sep).

DL said...

hehehe... maybe its a virgo thing... we need more emotional and mental connection rather than physical... and maybe only when our mental and emotional needs are satisfied, then we are willing to explore the physical side of a r/s... *shrug*

Remember quite a number of weeks ago when u mention the term ASEXUAL to me? I already updated my friendster declaring i'm one... :S