My 1st day at work was GREAT! I absolutely love the working culture there~
Every staff has a different type of quirky personality... so i dun have to worry bout not fitting in... And there is no sales target to meet, everyone is just there for the store and the customers~ and that is exactly what I believe in!!! Good customer service, the happy go lucky ambience~ NICE~ but there is a lot of things to do there... Since there is a staff meeting to go to... instead of knocking off at 5... I stay an extra hour. So I was really tired at the end of it all and top it off! I had to sit thru and concentrate on a 1 hour ++++ staff meeting... Geez am I tired... Btw I'm getting $18.69 before tax~ not too bad huh~ =D
Now I'm home drawing my structure chart diagram... which is another tediously long process... and then will head into my warm cosy donna... =D
PS: Did i mention that quick brown fox (qbf) owns leghorne too~ =D
"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
And leghorne is from a Warner Bro cartoon apparently... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
WOW! That's a lot of MONEY!! $18 over before tax!
hehehe... to cover our fascinator cost if we are not going to make more to sell! =P
I would like 18 over after tax thou... hehehheh... *cheeky*
Post a Comment