Wednesday, September 14, 2005

disorder test...

I saw this test from Karen's blog and tot i gave it a try... no mood to study for my test and this was a short questionaire...

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||| 54%
Schizoid |||||||||||||| 54%
Schizotypal |||||||||||| 46%
Antisocial |||||||||||| 42%
Borderline |||||||||| 38%
Histrionic |||||||||| 38%
Narcissistic |||| 18%
Avoidant |||||| 22%
Dependent |||||||||||| 46%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||| 58%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your test results look pretty good! You are not over 60% of anything. Now I know why you think your results are weird. I guess you are neutral to a lot of the personalities.

DL said...

hhmmm... i m? but wat does neutral to personalities means? hmmm... I just thought i might have some disorder... hahahaha... i'm almost obsessive compulsive... just that i keep it to myself... almost schizo, almost paranoid... was surprise the % wasnt higher.. hehehe... means i'm quite normal! hahahaha...