Saturday, September 24, 2005

WOo HOo~

I love my job~ BUT Its so busy now that they are having sale! And its due to the crowd rush before going to the footy match too... I clock up $810 within 2 hours! ON MY OWN... geeze my help only came at 12... and shop opens at 10... =| But it was good learning experience... i made a couple of csh register mistakes... but sorted it out later as it was nothing major... the sales still telly... so yeah i'm happy... but i've got tired feet now that are aching like hell! I reckon i'm thrown into this job at a good time to learn n be trained... the busy effect from the sale has taught me to handle stuff well for a retail shop front... The first 3 days I work with the manager name PRUE (love that name)... and on the 1st day we clock up to 1094... 2nd time i worked was 1216... and 3rd day was at flinders lane when we made over 3 grand! Apparently sales didnt hit that high for the last 6 months! WOo HOo... But my feet still hurts... heheheh...

Now i'm doing my security... hopefully finish it by the weekend and I can start on my DSS~ Woo Hoo... Cant wait to graduate! WOOOoo HOOooo!!!

Tmr is mum's birthday~ *beams*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Good. Hehehehe!! I shoud apply for that job too.

DL said...

YES U SHOULD! hahaahha...